Welcome to the world. Assumptions, begin.
- If you do not believe that Jesus Christ rose from the dead, you are not a true Christian.
- If you eat any animal products at all, you are not a vegan.
- If you don’t say the national anthem, you are not a true patriot of the United States.
- If you are non-violent, you would never approve of having a military.
- If you have been in a relationship/had sexual relations with the same sex, you’re gay.
- If you don’t recycle every single thing you use, you’re not an environmentalist.
A. Big. Fat: IT DEPENDS. Continue reading