On this forum, you will repeatedly see many of the values that I hold. Of these, are these.
I believe in the rights of all humans to:
- Have access to clean, affordable, or free water,
- Have access to clean, nutritious, and sustainably produced food,
- Have access to clean, safe, comfortable shelter,
- Have adequate and affordable health care,
- Have fair competition or opportunity for making a living,
…no matter what race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, level of education, accent, country of origin, disability, age, dietary habits, religion, level of fitness, artistic ability, capacity for addiction, housing status, political affiliation…anything human at all.